Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Tuesday, December 10, 2013

OWH Sketch #202


Ha! Got one done on time!  Probably due to it being really cold outside and sitting at my table doing some online Christmas shopping.  My laptop sits on my craft table so cutting and cruising can be done at the same time.  The digi is one offered for free from Paula and the yellow is super smooth handmade paper.

1 comment:

Donna Hanley said...

Great card for this challenge and I like that it can be sent to anyone: adult or child. Just sending love.
Stay warm. It's very cold and snowy here also.