Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Sunday, January 12, 2014

OWH Sketch 205 - By the Pile!

The OWH Sketch for Dec 29, 2013 is posted here
I liked it so much that I made these 11 cards. 
The sentiment featured is a free digi from Paula.
All the hearts are made glossy with Dimensional Magic.
This is an awesome sketch for using up all that leftover paper still sitting on my table!
The red plaid on this last one is really cool in that the stripes are all shiny embossed.  Thanks for visiting!
 
 
 

2 comments:

Cora said...

You were on a roll with these cards. I know it had to feel good using up the paper. The digi looks great

Unknown said...

Great job...this is a perfect sketch for all kinds of paper and you aced it.