Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Saturday, April 5, 2014

ODBD April 2014 Challenge - Insects

Wow, it is hard to believe that I have not posted anything in over a month!  But, stressful life challenges took over and I lost my internet and I'm in the middle of packing and moving.  Whew!  Today I do have a card to post as I took seriously an article on crafting and how it effects the brain and emotions.  I needed to tinker in paper even if all the boxing isn't done and all the challenges are still there.  I am realizing how tired I feel when I can't take some time to putter in paper.


So, not to drag it all out here is a card scrap wrangled with tiny butterflies.  This one is for the ODBD April Challenge over at OWH Starts and Stamps blog.  I can feel the stress starting to melt away..............  I'll be posting more today and hopefully tomorrow as well.  Happy weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Cora said...

Lovely. I was trying to figure out how you made this. I am thinking you laid strips of paper on top of blue. Glad you made some time to craft. It's good for the soul

Paula S. said...

Very pretty Lynn! I think I may have read that same article and I'm convinced that allowing my life stresses to keep me from crafting much in these last few months has made them worse. Good luck with your move ...and I hope you can manage to keep crafting on your 'must do' list.