Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Saturday, June 14, 2014

Grateful today


I know that right now it is hard for me to think of being grateful but it has been my experience that THAT is when I need to be.  In being grateful for freedom and liberty I'm posting "Grateful" cards today. 

I'm working on some more cards to finish filling my box to get it into the mail tomorrow. 
 
I know what it feels like to get no mail and to hear from no one. 
 
And I am grateful today for Pam T. who sent me a wonderful box of goodies to help me to find my smile and MY gratitude.  Pam you Rock!

And would you just look at that scrap pile get smaller and smaller!  LOL!  Happy Saturday everyone!

2 comments:

Cindy E. Rapson said...

These are lovely... if you would private message me your address, I'd LOVE to send you a smile. I too, know how it feels when nothing comes in the mail. Back when I was a teenager, in the seventies, I was the best letter writer ever. Some days I'd get two or three letters at a time... decades have passed since then.

Cindy E. Rapson said...

btw... I love your cards (forgot to say so). For some reason, the gray one is really calling to me. Perfect color combo. Love that you're using up scraps...