Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Thursday, June 26, 2014

OWH Christmas


I just realized I had not posted any Christmas cards for the July box to OWH.  Some of us have decided to make a few early so that the rush doesn't turn into a crush for us or for Sandy trying to sort and ship them all out. 


These four are the first to go in the box.  And since they have no sentiment they could be used for any kind of card during that season.

 
So, I can add seven to my tally and get crackin' on some more!

3 comments:

Cindy E. Rapson said...

Wowza, wowza, woo, woo!! These are quite lovely! I love the bow on the side. I'm curious about the deer. Some are going right and some are going left so it can't be a stamp... is it? How'd you do that?!!

Ronni Unger said...

I am curious too. Was there a tutorial once on OWH to turn a stamp? I am going to do Christmas in July ---- cuz it is freaking HOT!

Dixie Cochran said...

These cards are perfect for the holiday season! Good for you for getting them done in July!!!