Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Missing You cards

Here are some Missing You cards.  I think that of all the things our Heroes may want to say to family and friends back home, Missing You is most true.  They are far away for long stretches of time. 

I liked this beautiful K& Co paper and I added 3-d bugs and butterflies and glossed them up for interest.  I had enough to make 4 different cards. 

This 2nd one was made with the Cricut.  I got 6 of these done.  Kind of makes the point, eh?
 
These two use K&Co chipboard embellishments.
 
This last one is also a K&Co 3-d embellishment and uses up some of that photo paper I had laying around.  
 

1 comment:

TK said...

These are all so lovely. I really like the ones with the chipboard pieces. Nice design and the pearl dots, draws the eye right to the sentiment. Thanks for sharing.