Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Sunday, August 17, 2014

A little more early Christmas


I'm not stressing over getting a ton of Christmas cards made since I have joined a few other OWH ladies and committed to pacing meself.  If less than 50% of the box is Christmas then Sandy should not be overwhelmed with more than she needs for this season.  Sorry, I can't remember who the background paper is made by but I can tell you that it qualifies as an Oldie Moldie Monday paper since I know it has been around for awhile.  I do know the square panel is Tim Holtz.  I made several for the next OWH box.

No comments: