Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Thursday, August 28, 2014

Three more for Christmas

This first one is a little more simple. I made the flower with the Cricut and an old punch.  I know it doesn't show up well but that red block is wonderful textured paper.

This layout is one that was part of VCMP challenge last year.  I remembered/loved the layout and had to make some.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Both of your cards are great. The card made like the VCMP challenge sketch is a favorite of mine also.

Cindy E. Rapson said...

I had made that bottom layout once and it just didn't look right to me but I couldn't figure out why. A few months later, I realized I hadn't put in that cut in half piece on either end of the middle row... my bad! SOOOOO, I need to make it again and I must say, YOURS is perfect...