Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Vertical Star Burst


Good morning!  I was going to make a bunch of these and found I had a hard time making just one.  Cindy R is soooo good at this and I was inspired to try it.  Alas, I need more practice.  I do like this one though.  The sentiment is a sticker from the stash that I mounted on cardstock and then popped.  I will try this again another day.  :)

2 comments:

Cindy E. Rapson said...

Woot, woot! Wicked nice card... :) LOve, love, love your sentiment...

Sherry Hickey said...

Lynn, happy birthday again! I really love your card!! The sunburst design looks great vertical; I must try that; and it's perfect with your sentiment! I know this must be a tough b'day for you, but you've created something beautiful!