Operation Write Home

I am currently making cards for Operation Write Home, which sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women. OWH is an amazing organization that ships thousands of cards each month to our nation's Heroes so they have something to write home on. Please check out the tag on the sidebar for more information on this inspiring mission. Please join me in supporting our men and women who sacrifice for us all.



Friday, November 21, 2014

Scrappy Birthday!

A couple of weeks ago Cindy R. inspired me to get some scrappy cards made.  So, what better than "Scrappy" Birthday cards??? (I know, silly pun)
I like how these 4 turned out.  I kind of noticed the same color theme as a few other cards I recently posted.  Hm?  :)

2 comments:

Cindy E. Rapson said...

But the colors are so appropriate for this time of year. NICE job! I like that embossing folder too. I've actually been toying with the idea of doing a "new" tutorial on the "Scrappy Background" but it may have to wait until the New yaer. Life gets hectic from here... :)

TK said...

I love these. And I had to take a sip of coffee before I "got" the pun...scrappy birthday. LOL. You're going to see more of these on the FB page now, I bet!